About North Cypress Sports Medicine and Rehab Center - Main Campus
The North Cypress Sports Medicine and Rehab Center provides physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services for all types of injuries and conditions for the growing communities along the 290 corridor.
The 7,000-square-foot facility is located on the campus of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. We offer customized one-one-one evaluations and comprehensive rehabilitation programs, as well as an outpatient surgery center to meet all treatment needs. Our facility features a fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art equipment, including an anti-gravity treadmill, computerized strength and balance training systems, and an aquatic therapy pool with an underwater treadmill.
Our services include:
- Aquatic physical therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation for stroke, Parkinson's and other neurological conditions
- Pre- and post-mastectomy rehabilitation
- Post-injury, post-surgical and general orthopedic rehabilitation
- Return-to-sport functional testing
- Speech therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation for inner ear and balance disorders