Emergency care is the treatment of unexpected, severe medical injuries or infections. It is typically delivered in an emergency room or an ambulance. Our emergency medicine physicians stabilize your condition as quickly as possible to prepare you for the next step of care or discharge.
Emergency care in Cypress, Texas
When you experience an unexpected medical condition, the quality care you need begins with a fully equipped emergency facility.
At HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress, we provide comprehensive care for health emergencies, from illness and injury to heart attack and stroke. Our main hospital emergency department is staffed with a dedicated team of board-certified emergency physicians, pediatric emergency care nurses and specialty staff.
North Cypress emergency care services
Our emergency department features advanced equipment, specially equipped trauma rooms and dedicated radiology suites, as well as treatment rooms with cardiac and invasive monitoring systems.
Treatments we provide
We understand the gravity of medical emergencies. Timing can be everything in certain situations, and our dedicated emergency staff is prepared to treat your condition in the manner it deserves. We work to be prepared for all types of emergencies, including offering more serious types of care, including:
- Heart attack care – Early medical intervention is the best treatment for a heart attack. Along with our cardiac monitoring systems, our emergency room (ER) offers the latest in diagnostic and treatment technologies. We also have a state-of-the-art 24/7 catheterization lab, comprehensive cardiology suite and operating rooms designed for open heart and vascular surgery.
- Stroke care – If you have experienced a stroke, we are committed to providing the best in evaluation and treatment as a Primary Stroke Center. The Stroke Center is part of our 24/7 emergency care facility on our main campus. Our neurological team works with our emergency room physicians and staff to quickly diagnose and treat you.
North Cypress HCA Houston ER 24/7 locations
In addition to the main hospital ER, we have three freestanding emergency care locations providing 24/7 care to the North Cypress community, including on holidays. As a department of HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, each HCA Houston Healthcare ER 24/7 location is staffed with board-certified physicians. Our specialists have extensive emergency treatment experience and provide on-site imaging and laboratory services.
Additionally, affiliation with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood allows for direct admission to HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress, if needed.
HCA Houston ER 24/7 – Fry Road
Offering state-of-the-art technology in a convenient, upscale location, our Fry Road ER offers specific beds equipped for critical or trauma conditions. Some of the services we offer include:
- General imaging capabilities, including computerized tomography (CT), X-ray, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound machines
- Outpatient lab and dedicated radiology suite
- Pediatric treatment rooms
- Skilled staff specially trained in pediatrics and emergency care
26271 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429
Phone: (281) 256-1456
HCA Houston ER 24/7 – Willowbrook
Our Willowbrook emergency room offers full-service emergency care 24/7, including holidays. Features of our ER include:
- Board-certified ER physician and nurses specializing in pediatrics and emergency care
- Full outpatient lab and radiology services
- General imaging capabilities, including CT and ultrasound 24/7
- Treatment of both minor and acute emergencies
22475 Tomball Parkway
Houston, TX 77070
Phone: (281) 320-8500
Looking for a location
Our Emergency care Locations