Our blog helps inform you about HCA Houston Healthcare services and patient experiences. Whether you seek others who share your health experience or need information about healthy living, our blog has your resources.
Explore Blog Articles
Find an Article
Explore by Specialty
Displaying 1-10 of 81 Articles
- March 01, 2024HCA Houston HealthcareMany cancers are closely associated with lifestyles and behaviors like diet and exercise, but the links between unhealthy habits and colorectal cancer specifically are quite strong.
- February 05, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA Houston HealthcarePets can add to your life in many ways, but did you know they may play a role in your health? Discover five potential health benefits of owning a pet.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareIf you're living with POTS, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome self-care can help relieve your symptoms.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareAs Valentine's Day approaches, chocolate lovers may be wondering: Is dark chocolate good for your heart? Here's what you should know.
- January 02, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA Houston HealthcareThinking about making resolutions for a healthy new year? Consider these five resolutions — and learn tips for sticking to them.
- January 02, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareWhile many people are aware of the ways blood donation helps recipients, you might be surprised that donating blood benefits the donor too. Learn how.
- January 02, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareKeto flu symptoms can occur within the first two days of starting the keto diet. Here's how to reduce them.
- December 29, 2023HCA Houston HealthcareLifestyle tips and changes people can take to improve their cervical health.
- November 27, 2023Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareEnjoying seasonal festivities doesn't have to mean ignoring your heart health. Here's how to recognize and prevent holiday heart symptoms.
- November 27, 2023Emily PaulsenHCA Houston HealthcareWhat's the best time for exercise? Discover whether exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening can offer the most benefits to your health.