Our blog helps inform you about HCA Houston Healthcare services and patient experiences. Whether you seek others who share your health experience or need information about healthy living, our blog has your resources.
Explore Blog Articles
Find an Article
Explore by Specialty
Displaying 1-10 of 84 Articles
- March 04, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareIf you've struggled to maintain a healthy weight, discover some of the benefits of weight loss surgery and whether this option might be right for you.
- March 04, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA Houston HealthcareDiscover the relationship between allergies and immune system function and how to protect your health year-round.
- March 04, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareDig into some of the top misconceptions about colorectal cancer for Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month this March.
- March 01, 2024HCA Houston HealthcareMany cancers are closely associated with lifestyles and behaviors like diet and exercise, but the links between unhealthy habits and colorectal cancer specifically are quite strong.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareAs Valentine's Day approaches, chocolate lovers may be wondering: Is dark chocolate good for your heart? Here's what you should know.
- February 05, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA Houston HealthcarePets can add to your life in many ways, but did you know they may play a role in your health? Discover five potential health benefits of owning a pet.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareIf you're living with POTS, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome self-care can help relieve your symptoms.
- January 02, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareWhile many people are aware of the ways blood donation helps recipients, you might be surprised that donating blood benefits the donor too. Learn how.
- January 02, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA Houston HealthcareKeto flu symptoms can occur within the first two days of starting the keto diet. Here's how to reduce them.
- January 02, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA Houston HealthcareThinking about making resolutions for a healthy new year? Consider these five resolutions — and learn tips for sticking to them.