Comprehensive women's care in Webster, Texas
We work to provide world-class women's healthcare so that you are always taken care of throughout life's various experiences.
At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, we are home to an extensive women's health facility that includes our labor and delivery unit, cesarean operating rooms and postpartum units. The emergency room is prepared to treat obstetrical and gynecological emergencies, and we also offer a number of surgical options, including hysterectomy.
Clear Lake women's health services
Our women’s care facility provides a full spectrum of women's health services, from breast screening and pregnancy to gynecological care.
Types of women's care we offer
Our dedicated specialists understand the unique health challenges that women face, and offer a diverse continuum of care to address all of life's needs. Services that we offer include:
- Breast health — We are partnered with Solis Mammography, a national leader in breast screening and diagnostic services, including advanced mammography. The imaging center uses leading edge technology in an environment designed to promote relaxation and peace of mind.
- Gynecology — From routine to complex, our multi-specialty OB/GYN team treats women during all stages of life for multiple gynecological conditions.
- High risk pregnancy — HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers comprehensive care for high-risk pregnancies in the Houston Bay Area.
- Labor and delivery — We are committed to taking care of both mother and baby throughout pregnancy, delivery and postpartum recovery. We provide specialized high-risk obstetrical care with Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and neonatology services. In addition, we offer support and education through childbirth tours, maternity and breastfeeding support classes.
- NICU — If your baby requires extra care, we have an on-site Level IIIb NICU that provides 24/7 advanced care for our youngest patients. We also offer neonatology and on-call transport for transfers from other area hospitals if your baby requires a stay in the NICU.
If you are seeking care, we invite you to learn more about our services, or find an OB/GYN at HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake.Cancel Copy
Looking for a location
Our Women's care Locations