Medical Imaging in Webster, Texas
Our radiology team has the experience and dedication to provide the quality care you deserve.
At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, we offer a range of imaging and laboratory services to help your physician accurately diagnose and treat medical conditions. Above all, we are committed to providing the safest and highest quality care so that your personalized treatment plan can be the most effective.
Clear Lake imaging and laboratory services
We use a range of diagnostic tools and procedures to diagnose and determine the best course of treatment for you.
Diagnostic procedures we offer
We offer the latest in fully-integrated digital technology and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the most accurate results in diagnostic imaging and procedures, including:
- Breast imaging, including 3D mammography, breast ultrasounds and biopsies
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans
- Gastrointestinal procedures, including colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Heart imaging, including echocardiogram and electrocardiogram
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear medicine
If you have questions about an imaging or laboratory service, please talk to your referring physician so you can be prepared and comfortable for your appointment.
Recognitions and certifications
Our imaging services are recognized for the following achievements:
- American College of Radiology accredited computerized tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), mammography, nuclear medicine and ultrasound programs
- Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center by American College of Radiology
- Radiologists certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Radiology technologists certified and registered with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Solis Mammography, a department of HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, is recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Staff licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services
Looking for a location
Our Imaging services Locations