Vascular surgery in north Houston, Texas
Vascular disease can take many forms and affect any area of the body, but our specialists work closely to develop personalized treatment plans.
At HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, we provide comprehensive, high-quality vascular care close to home. Whenever you need it, our highly-trained specialists are equipped to provide 24/7 care for both chronic conditions and sudden vascular emergencies.
Northwest vascular surgery and procedures
Vascular disease is capable of affecting any area of the body, including the limbs, kidneys, heart and brain, so we provide a wide range of vascular services to combat any condition.
Treatments we offer
This begins with a combination of expert evaluation, advanced diagnostics and individualized treatments, including minimally invasive endovascular options. Procedures we offer include:
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid artery repair
- Dialysis access
- Mesenteric artery revascularization or bypass
- Limb preservation
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) surgery
- Pulmonary embolism intervention
- Renal artery bypass or stent
- Temporal artery biopsy
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) surgery
- Upper and lower extremity peripheral arterial disease
- Vena cava filter placement and retrieval
If you are seeking vascular treatment, we invite you to find a vascular surgeon and learn more about our services.